EU Sports Ministers Informal Meeting and EU Commission Audiovisual Conference
To organise and deliver two back-to-back events across five days with a total attendance of 500 delegates including European Sports Ministers and international broadcast representatives.
On the day:
Glasgows provided a complete delegate, event & media management service and high spec technical production with key requirements to :
- Provide simultaneous translation and interpretation in six languages in main meeting and breakout rooms and multi-language documents
- Oversee the installation and manage a marquee in the grounds of the main venue to accommodate exhibitions by seven of the world’s leading broadcast companies
- Source and set up the flags 26 European Nations and EU banners
- Co-ordinate a complex international travel and accommodation schedule with staff welcome desks at arrival points and hotels
- Manage catering and dietary requirements for all VIP and conference lunches, a Ministerial Dinner and two Conference Gala Dinners
- Devise and deliver social programmes including Liverpool Football Club drinks reception; Royal Birkdale Golf Club Ministerial Dinner; The Beatles Story and Liverpool City tours.
A comprehensive schedule of Ministerial meetings, media discussions and highly enjoyable social programme delivered effectively and within budget.